eTribeca Terms and Conditions
Order Acceptance Policy
The receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or as a confirmation of an offer to sell. Tribeca Express reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item. In order to protect the interests of our customers all orders placed for over $2000.00 U.S. must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our Credit & Fraud Department. Additional verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
If you place your order by 3:00 p.m. EST Mon - Fri, and the product is in stock, your order will be shipped out that day. TribecaExpress does not ship products or make deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Please allow approximately 2-4 weeks for back ordered items to be shipped.
TribecaExpress will ship your product to you by the best method available for your specific needs. You have the option of next day, second day, or ground shipping. Same Day Shipping: If you place your order by 3:00 p.m. EST Mon - Fri, and the product is in stock, your order will be shipped that day. Note: We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Shipments are subject to stock availability. Shipping costs for overnight and second day delivery will vary depending upon the weight of the item and the distance involved.
Canceling an Order
Once an order has been processed, we are unable to cancel the order unless stock is unavailable. To request cancellation on backordered items, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to cancel your order, you will be notified.
Products must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a refund or replacement if it is unopened. Opened boxes can not be returned. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Before returning any item, you must contact our returns department via email email@example.com or at (888)-219-0207 within thirty days of your invoice date for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. RMA numbers are good for ten days. Unopened and defective software can only be returned for a replacement.
Changes to product return:
(a) Unopened box returns: the Buyer agrees to pay the freight bill, for product exchange in the amount exceeding 1.5% of the total cost of the product.
(b) Open box returns: All returns in which the box has been opened and/or damaged due to Buyer's specified shipping carrier, are not refundable or exchangeable.
Please refer to the following instructions when sending your original item back:
- All items must be in original condition with all packing material, manuals, and software and registration card(s).
- Remember to include your packing slip from the original order.
- You must write your RMA number on the outside of the package. The RMA number is good for only one (1) item and must match the product authorized for return.
- Return your package to the address listed below. You must send your package(s) via UPS, Federal Express, or other delivery service with tracking information. (Don't send your package(s) via the U.S. Mail.)
- The customer must prepay all shipping and handling.
- Email tracking numbers for all tribecaexpress.com returns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
134 West 26TH ST 3rd FL
New York, NY 10001
When requesting an RMA number, please provide:
- Order confirmation number, or customer PO number from the packing slip.
- Product description or product SKU number
- Customer name.
- Reason for return (defective, DOA, non-defective)
- Refund or a replacement
- Customer email address.
Once the returns department has received your defective product, we will immediately ship your replacement (dependent on stock availability) to the same address as the original order.
The original item(s) must be received by our warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.