Ruckus ZoneDirector 3000 901-3250-US00 Supporting up to 250 ZoneFlex Access Points
NOTE: Ruckus Wireless Products can no longer be sold without the support service.
ZoneDirector 3250 supporting up to 250 ZoneFlex Access Points.
End User Premium Support includes Levels 1-2 and Level 3 Phone Support (24 x 7 x 365 days), Advanced Hardware Replacement, 24 hours Response Time for Support Forum, and Software Upgrades for the period of agreement (1 year)
The Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector 3250 is the first enterprise-class Smart Wireless LAN system that delivers a secure, robust and easily expandable WLAN solution at an unmatched total cost of ownership. Capable of managing up to 250 ZoneFlex 802.11g and 80211n Smart Wi-Fi access points from a central point, the Ruckus ZoneDirector 3250 is designed for simplicity and ease of use.
The ZoneDirector 3250 integrates advanced features such as intelligent beam steering, smart wireless meshing and dynamic Wi-Fi security not found in any other WLAN system.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector 3250 can be deployed and operated by non-wireless experts and installed quickly and easily. Any organization with limited IT staff and budget can create a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector easily integrates with network, security and authentication infrastructure already in place and is easily confi gured through a point-and-click web wizard. Ruckus ZoneFlex access points (APs) automatically discover and are configured by the ZoneDirector.
Redundant and secure, the Ruckus ZoneDirector provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF and location management within a single, easy-to-use and affordable WLAN system.
Smart/OS Software Suite and Application Engine
- Advanced software capabilities
- Elegant guest networking without the hassle
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Multi-site authentication to scale large deployments
- Seamless integration with existing network infrastructure
Groundbreaking Wireless Features
- BeamFlex Wi-Fi beam-steering technology avoids interference and ensures peak performance for voice, video, and multimedia
- Provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF, and location management, plus SmartMesh wireless meshing
- Extended range eliminates Wi-Fi deadspots
- Minimizes erratic Wi-Fi behavior, enabling uninterrupted voice calls, through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming with the Ruckus Mobility Module
Easy to Deploy and Manage
- Integrates with any existing network, security, and authentication infrastructure
- Can be installed in minutes
- Automatically discovers and configures ZoneFlex APs
- Unmatched total cost of ownership
- Provides features not found in costlier WLAN systems
- Requires little IT time
|Datasheet||Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector 3250|