Ruckus Wireless MediaFlex Adapter 802.11n 5 GHz (901-7111-US01)
Ruckus Wireless MediaFlex Adapter is the first carrier-class 802.11n multimedia system designed to reliably distribute High Definition (HD) IP-based video (IPTV) over Wi-Fi to every corner of the home.
Two High-Performance Products. One Managed 802.11n System for Picture-Perfect HD IPTV Distribution.
The MediaFlex 7000 series is the first carrier-class 802.11n multimedia system designed to reliably distribute High Definition (HD) IP-based video (IPTV) over Wi-Fi. A complete solution for video-grade wireless networking, the MediaFlex system consists of the Ruckus MediaFlex 7811 multimedia access point (AP) and the Ruckus MediaFlex 7111 multimedia Wi-Fi adapter. With these two fully-loaded products, consumers can now enjoy multimedia content anywhere in their homes, all without wires.
Everything Broadband Operators Need in a Single System.
- Reliably extends multimedia services throughout a home over standard 802.11n (5 GHz) Wi-Fi
- Delivers unprecedented visibility and control of subscriber Wi-Fi environments
- Incorporates BeamFlex and SmartCast technologies, to guarantee optimal range and performance for concurrent video and data traffic
High-Performance Meets Cost-Effectiveness.
- Eliminates costly, bulky cabling within subscriber homes
- Speeds up installation times and reduces installation expenses
- Maximizes service potential
Unique FlexMaster Remote Service Management.
- Lets service providers securely control, monitor, and upgrade MediaFlex and ZoneFlex Wi-Fi systems anywhere in the world
- Provides comprehensive, scalable solution for configuration, fault detection, audit, and performance management.
- Fits seamlessly into existing provider OSS network management architectures