Proxim Wireless Tsunami MP.16 3500 WiMAX - 3500-B00-AM0
Proxim Wireless Tsunami MP.16 3500 Starter Kit, US/CAN PSU
Proxim Wireless Tsunami MP.16 3500 WiMAX
Consisting of an all-outdoor, single sector base station and multiple subscriber configurations (integrated antenna or N-Connector for external antenna), the Tsunami MP.16 series offers the most scalable, best value WiMAX certified system for the 3.5 GHz frequency band. Like all Proxim products, the MP.16 3500 continues to offer a comprehensive feature set to future-proof wireless networks. Housed in a ruggedized enclosure, the 3500 can be deployed in extreme weather conditions, it provides Frequency support for 3.5 GHz band and it also offers Advanced revenue-enhancing features that are standard – including flexible bandwidth provisioning for DSL, T1 or Ethernet-like tiered services
Proxim Wireless delivers a more scalable approach to system deployment, beginning with entry-level single-sector base stations and growing into six-sector macro base stations with GPS synchronization; this approach lowers the barrier to deploy WiMAX systems and enables a wider variety of service providers to use this technology, from rural providers requiring less dense configurations to metropolitan providers who need to support more nodes at closer range.
We are the only vendor in the world who can enable a truly scalable broadband wireless network. Only Proxim delivers a complete portfolio of additional technologies designed to augment WiMAX; Proxim also offers in-building enterprise Wi-Fi® solutions, as well as Wi-Fi mesh for the outdoor edge of a network, connecting to WiMAX for infrastructure and even wireless Gigabit for backhaul.
Experienced inWiMAX Applications
Drawing on Proxim’s leadership in the point-to-multipoint arena, the 3500 products have been developed as platforms to leverage these applications. By leveraging the established Tsunami MP.11 product line, Proxim can evolve its expertise in serving the Service Provider markets with a product that is certified by the WiMAX forum.
- Leveraging existing software features, mechanical designs and customer channels poise Proxim Wireless to effectively address the WiMAX markets such as:
- Cost-effective last mile access
- Security and surveillance
- Metropolitan networks
- Investment protection through common concept of network design and software feature sets, which includes rich management capabilities, most advanced encryption with AES and authentication via RADIUS, antenna alignment utility, and revenue-enhancing services with bandwidth control
Advanced Security Protects Privacy
Multiple security mechanisms protect operator, residential customer and enterprise privacy.
- Weatherized enclosure allows co-location on rooftops – limiting physical access
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission
- Client authentication with X.509 certificates
- Password protection of all remote management methods
- Easy integration with existing RADIUS systems for subscriber provisioning
- Security and Surveillance Wireless solutions for bandwidth-intensive and high-definition IP-surveillance cameras located at important city and transportation infrastructure such as airports, bridges and trains
- Business and Residential Last-Mile Access competitive broadband service access alternative to DSL or cable modems for residences and business
- Broadband Service Access for businesses and residences in developing countries and regions where cable infrastructure is not an option
- Metropolitan Area Networks secure and reliable backhaul of Wi-Fi Mesh cells
|Datasheet||Proxim Tsunami MP.16 3500 Data Sheet