Proxim Tsunami®.GX Series - Tsunami.GX 200 - 301-58010-51H0
Proxim Tsunami.GX 200+2T1/2E1 5.8GHz ISM Sys, High Band Radio
Tsunami.GX 200+2T1/2E1 5.8GHz ISM Sys, High Band Radio
The Tsunami family of wireless Ethernet bridges provides a variety of plug-and-play solutions to the growing demand for transparent, reliable, and economical high-speed network interconnectivity. With a wide variety of performance options ranging from 24 to 216 Mbps aggregate throughput, Tsunami.GX links allow network planners to select the optimum solution for their specific application.
Fast, Cost-Effective Extension of IP Networks
Proxim's Tsunami.GX is a full-duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet bridge with an innovative split-box design. This latest generation of high-capacity wireless bridges is designed to reduce the expense of extending IP networks and to simplify installation. Secure wireless technology significantly reduces total cost of ownership and speeds deployment, while a split-box design adds installation flexibility. The Tsunami.GX also provides best-in-class system performance with native IP interfaces by eliminating the overhead associated with DS-3 or T1/E1-to-Ethernet connections.
- Perfect for data and data/voice network backhaul applications and for replacing, extending or backing up leased lines
- Indoor-only installation facilitates quick maintenance and easier upgrades
- Indoor/outdoor installation improves system gain and reduces total cost of ownership
- Ranges up to 20 miles
Greater than Leased Line Speeds with the Ease of Ethernet
Backed by more than 20 years of wireless design innovation, Proxim's Tsunami wireless bridge family easily and affordably enables network extension, redundancy and backhaul. Tsunami wireless bridges eliminate fiber installation costs and leased line fees to bring you the capacity of more than eight leased lines with the TCO of Ethernet.
- High capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications such as PBX extension, data backhaul and critical link redundancy
- No expensive recurring leased line costs
- Superior system gain ensures consistent, high quality network operation
Deploy in days
Because Tsunami bridges operate in license-exempt ISM frequency bands, they can be deployed quickly – eliminating the long lead times associated with leasing lines or trenching new fiber optic cable. This is especially useful in network redundancy and contingency planning.
- Rapid device deployment and flexible re-deployment
- ISPs maintain business continuity, even in severe conditions
- Enterprises minimize costly business application downtime
Deploy in Days
Because Lynx radios operate in license-exempt ISM frequency bands, they can be deployed quickly – eliminating the long lead times associated with leasing lines or trenching new fiber optic cable.
- Rapid deployment and flexible re-deployment
- Mobile operators minimize costly network downtime
- License-exempt frequencies accelerate time-to-revenue by avoiding lengthy and costly licensing procedures
- Enterprise LAN and PBX extension
- WAN connection redundancy
- ISP remote POP
- ISP direct customer connections using point-to-point
- Affordable multipoint backhaul
- Extension of an existing fiber network
|Datasheet||Proxim Tsunami GX 200 Data Sheet