Proxim Tsunami QuickBridge 8100 Series - Base Station Unit - QB-8100-EPA-US
Tsunami™ MP 8100 Base Station Unit, 100 Mbps, 2.4 and 5 GHz, Type-N Connectors - US PoE
Presenting a Wireless Backhaul Solution that Exceeds 4G Speed Requirements with 300Mbps Bandwidth and Up To 100Mbps TCP/UDP Throughput !
With over 20 years in wireless innovation, Proxim introduces the Tsunami™ QB-8100, an incredibly cost effective, high performance and non-line-of-sight 4G point-to-point (PtP) wireless backhaul solution. With 300 Mbps data rates and up to 100 Mbps of real TCP/UDP throughout in a complete “Hop-in-a-Box” solution, deployments in networks of all sizes will enjoy a quick return on investment.
With incredible channel capacity & flexibility, excellent spectrum efficiency and a highly evolved prioritization platform tailored to deliver voice, video and data applications, the Tsunami™ QB-8100 satisfies carriers, wireless service providers and Government organizations with requirements for fast and reliable 4G wireless backhaul.
Leveraging the advantages of OFDM and the latest MIMO radio innovations, the Tsunami™ QB-8100 draws on Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Router Protocol (WORP) to deliver wireless performance in excess of 4G products on the markets today.
- A Point-to-Point system that delivers up to 100 Mbps of real TCP/UDP throughput at distances of over 5 miles (8 km)
- Very low latency of the order of 2 to 3 ms to support voice and video applications over long distances
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality
Non-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and enhanced MIMO techniques to penetrate through obstructions better
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices like surveillance cameras and additional radios
- Enables packet identification to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease
Widest Range of Frequencies
- Provides flexible channel planning with support for 4.9 - 6.0 GHz and 2.3 - 2.5 GHz frequencies
- Operates in licensed and unlicensed frequency spectrums and comes as a complete “Hop-In-A-Box” with a set of accessories for even greater ease of installation
- Implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum
- Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
- Provides advanced AES encryption for military-grade over-the-air communications and radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue subscriber units and man-in-the middle attacks
Cost Effective and Ease of Use for Quick Return on Investment
- Complete “Hop-In-A-Box” compact outdoor form factor allows unprecedented ease of installation
- Suitable for the carriers, WISP and Government markets
- Certified for deployments in the Americas, Europe and Asia
- The most cost-effective, high performance point-to-point solution from Proxim, enabling any deployment to enjoy a quick return on investment
|Datasheet||Proxim Tsunami QB 8100 Data Sheet