Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switches
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series are next-generation energy-efficient Layer 3 Fast Ethernet stackable switches. These new switches support Cisco EnergyWise technology, which helps you manage the power consumption of your network, thereby reducing energy costs and carbon footprint.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series consumes less power than its predecessors and is an ideal access layer for enterprise, retail, and branch environments. It helps increase productivity and protects your network investment by providing a unified network for data, voice, and video.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 is available with two software images:
- IP Base software includes advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access, and IPv6 functionality.
- IP Services software provides a broader set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IP Unicast and IP Multicast routing, as well as policy-based routing (PBR).
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G 48 Switch - WS-C3750G-48PS-SSpecial Price $11,417.68 Regular Price $17,100.00
- 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE ports
- 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 32-Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
- Innovative stacking technology
- 1 RU stackable, multilayer switch
- Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
- IP Base software feature set (IPB)