Get Started With 802.11AC Engineering Meraki Bundle
This is an outstanding offer,our starter pack includes the following: Engineering Support valued at nearly $3,500 with 10 Meraki MR34 802.11ac Access Points with 1 year license support Plus 25 USB 802.11ac Wi-Fi Adapters. Need more, set up your discovery call today. Call Us (888)-219-0207 and speak to our experts first, we can certainly guide you along the way
PLEASE BE ADVISED ONLY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS QUALIFY FOR THIS SPECIAL PRICING!
Get Started With 802.11AC
10 Meraki MR34 802.11ac Access Points with 1 year license support Plus 25 usb 802.11ac Wi-Fi Adapters. We love the NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter they work just as well on laptops as workstations with their special stand. These have been extensively tested by Cisco for Wi-Fi compatibility.
We know budgets are always tight but with this Starter package, Clients will receive an inclusive consultation to confirm network readiness by our outstanding Wi-Fi experts, as well as Design review and revision and setup guidance and an indispensable eTribeca Wi-Fi deployment guide. Nearly $3,500 of Valuable Engineering Services included!
Call Us (888)-219-0207 and speak to our experts first. We've been doing this for 18 Years, trust us we know Wi-Fi!
The following add-on can also be added to this solution:
- Predictive Site Survey
- Onsite Site Survey
- Post Site Survey
- Request a full cisco Solution
Meraki MR34 Product Highlights
- 3x3 802.11ac, 1.75 Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
- 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
- Optimized for voice and video
Aggregate data rate of up to 1.75 Gbps
A 1.3 Gbps 5 GHz 3x3 802.11ac radio and a 450 Mbps 2.4 GHz 3x3 802.11n radio offer a combined aggregate dual-band throughput of 1.75 Gbps. Technologies like transmit beamforming and enhanced receive sensitivity allow the MR34 to support a higher client density than the typical enterprise-class access points, resulting in fewer required APs for a given deployment. Band steering further enhances overall throughput, by moving 5 GHz-capable clients to the 5 GHz radio, maximizing the capacity in the 2.4 GHz range for older 802.11b/g clients.
Kickstart Your Computer To 11ac Speed
Next-generation WiFi has arrived. Now you can make your Windows®-based PC 11ac compatible with the NETGEAR A6200 WiFi Adapter. Easy setup with the NETGEAR® genie® gets you up and running fast, while Push ‘N’ Connect gives you a secured connection at the push of a button. Compatible with the latest 11ac WiFi devices and backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices, it enables multiple HD video streams throughout your home simultaneously.
- Upgrade your PC to next generation 802.11ac WiFi
- Enjoy ultimate speed, range and performance
- Adjustable antenna keeps you connected
- Desktop dock provides option for better desktop placement
- Works with any standard WiFi Router or Modem Router/Gateway like Belkin®, Linksys®, D-Link®, NETGEAR®, & others