Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750V2-24TS-E Series Switch
- 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 32-Gbps, wire rate backplane
- 1RU fixed-configuration, multilayer switch
- IP Services software feature set
Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switches
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series supports Cisco EnergyWise, which is a technology that enables monitor- ing, reporting, and management of energy consumption by end devices that are Cisco EnergyWise enabled. This technology enables companies to reduce their energy cost carbon footprint. These are some of the EnergyWise features available:
- Discover all Cisco EnergyWise enabled devices on the network
- Monitor and report power consumption by these devices
- Implement business rules to control power to these end devices
Cisco StackWise Technology
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series are stackable switches with Cisco StackWise® technology. Cisco StackWise technology unites up to nine individual switches into a single logical unit, using special stack- interconnect cables and stacking software. Cisco StackWise stacking creates a 32-Gbps switch intercon- nection and does not require user ports for stacking. The Catalyst 3750 v2 Series are also fully compatible with Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E stackable switches.
Ease of Use and Deployment
With features such as auto smart ports, smart install, con- figuration replace and rollback, and auto QoS, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switches are easy to deploy and manage.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Switches have several security features, such as IEEE 802.1x, flexible authentication, multi-authentication, Web authentication, multi-domain authentication, VLAN ACLs, and port- based ACLs that enable a secure network.