Cisco Catalyst 3560V2 Layer 3 Switch (WS-C3560V2-24PS-S)
24TS - Switch - Layer 3 - Managed - 24 ports - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX + 4 x SFP (empty) - 1U - rack-mountable
Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series Switches
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3560 v2 Series is the next genera- tion energy-efficient Layer-3 fast Ethernet switches. This new series of switches supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which enables companies to measure and manage power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices, thereby reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprint. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal access layer switch for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments, as it maximizes productivity and investment protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and video.
Cisco Catalyst 3560V2-24PS - Product Highlights
- Lower power consumption than its predecessors
- Backward compatible - uses the same Cisco IOS® Software image as the 3560 series and has the same feature set
- Full Energy Wise support to monitor energy con- sumption of network infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce energy costs
- Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300
- All units have a uniform depth of 11.9 inches for better cable management
- Preconfigurable with the Cisco IOS Software release at the time of ordering
- IPv6 routing included in the IP Services feature set
- DC powered stand-alone model
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series Switches include security features, such as IEEE 802.1x, flexible authen- tication, multi-authentication, web authentication, multidomain authentication, VLAN ACLs, and port-based ACLs that enable a secure network.
|Datasheet||Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series Switches Data Sheet