Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance with AIP-SSM-10 - ASA5510-AIP10-K9
The Cisco AIP SSM and AIP SSC are part of the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance solution, which provides superior firewall and VPN capabilities in a single, easy-to-deploy platform. With the advanced inspection capabilities of the Cisco AIP SSM or Cisco AIP SSC, this appliance provides integrated, converged protection of your servers and infrastructure without compromising your ability to use the network as a business tool.
Cisco AIP SSM Intrusion Prevention Services
The Cisco AIP SSM and AIP SSC combine inline prevention services with innovative technologies to improve accuracy. For you, this means confidence in the protection offered by your IPS solution without the fear of legitimate traffic being dropped. When deployed within Cisco ASA 5500 Series appliances, the AIP SSM and AIP SSC offer comprehensive protection of your IPv6 and IPv4 networks by collaborating with other network security resources, providing a proactive approach to protecting your network.
- Market-proven firewall, IPS, network anti-virus, and VPN capabilities
- Adaptive identification and mitigation services architecture
- Reduced deployment, operating costs, and complexity
- 300Mbps Firewall Throughput
- 150Mbps Anti-X Threat Mitigation Throughput
- 170Mbps 3DES/AES VPN Throughput
- 50 VPN Peers