Cisco Aironet 3500 (AIR-CAP3501I-A-K9) Series Single-band Access Points
Cisco Aironet 3500 (AIR-CAP3501I-A-K9) Series
- Includes CleanAir technology for automatic interference mitigation for 802.11n performance protection
- Helps enable remote troubleshooting for fast problem resolution and less downtime
- Delivers comprehensive security with the industry’s first access point to provide non Wi-Fi detection for off-channel rogues
- Enforces policy with intelligent identification of wireless devices
Cisco Aironet 3500 (AIR-CAP3501I-A-K9) Series Single-band AP
Cisco® Aironet® 3500 Series Access Points with Cisco CleanAir technology are the industry’s first Dual-band controller-based 802.11n access points to create a self-healing, self-optimizing wireless network. CleanAir technology is a systemwide feature of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network that improves air quality by detecting RF interference that other systems can’t recognize, identifying the source, locating it on a map, and then making automatic adjustments to optimize wireless coverage. These innovative access points provide the highest-performance 802.11n connectivity for mission-critical mobility. By intelligently avoiding interference, the 3500 Series offers performance protection for 802.11n networks to help ensure reliable application delivery.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3500 Series delivers industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience using Cisco M-Drive technology, which includes:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients.
- BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed client environments.
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve rich-media applications.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
The Cisco Aironet 3500 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry’s most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
Simplify wireless operations with:
- Automatic interference mitigation for better reliability and performance
- Remote troubleshooting for fast problem resolution and less downtime
- Robust security with non-Wi-Fi detection for off-channel rogues
- Policy enforcement with customizable alerts to prohibit devices that interfere with the network
Cisco M-Drive Technology
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Sleek Industrial Design
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- 3500i model with internal antennas for typical office deployments
- 3500e model with external antenna connectors and extended operating temperature for challenging environments
- Easy retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers for up to 12 Cisco access pointsSpecial Price $6,963.13 Regular Price $10,995.00
- Cisco 2106 (AIR-WLC2112-K9) Wireless LAN Controller for up to 12 Cisco access pointsSpecial Price $3,232.00 Regular Price $4,795.00