Cisco Aironet 2602E Wireless Access Point(AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9)
The new Cisco® Aironet® 2600 Series Access Point delivers the most advanced features in its class - with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price.The 802.11n based Aironet 2600 Series includes 3x4 MIMO, with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir™, ClientLink 2.0™, and VideoStream technologies, to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Second only to the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series in performance and features, the Aironet 2600 Series sets the new standard for enterprise wireless technology.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Aironet 2600 Series access point is packed with more Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-enhancing functionality than any other access point at its price point. The new Cisco Aironet 2600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions resulting in more availability of 450-Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the Aironet 2600 Series accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
The Cisco Aironet 2600 Series is ideal for enterprise networks of any size that need high-performance, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for consumer devices, high-performance laptops, and specialized industry equipment such as point-of-sale devices and wireless medical equipment. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11n with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance and range for all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three- spatial stream devices on 802.11n, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference for a self-healing, self-optimized network. All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
- Sleek design with internal antennas, ideal for office environments
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature, ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with optional external antennas
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above-ceiling installation options or suspended from drop ceilings Cisco ClientLink 2.0™
- Faster mobile client connections
- Support for all client types without any client requirements or dependencies
- More efficient use of mobile device batteries
- Accelerates one-, two-, and three spatial stream devices
Cisco CleanAir™ Spectrum Intelligence
- Classifies over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference, within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- 24/7 monitoring with remote access reduces travel and speeds resolution
- Locates and visualizes interference and zone of impact
- Historic interference information for back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- Air Quality Index provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
Cisco VideoStream Technology
- Efficient multicast-to-unicast conversion
- Video call admission control to prevent oversubscription
- Queue prioritization to ensure best user experience for corporate videos
- Perfect 5.0 mean opinion scores (MOS scores) in testing
- Double the client session scalability of competitors