Cisco Aironet 1260 (AIR-LAP1261N-A-K9) Series Single band AP
The Cisco Aironet 1260 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites.
Provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. Cisco Aironet 1260 Series wireless access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for multimedia applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating temperature range.
These enterprise-class wireless access points deliver a sleek design with rugged metal housing and durable components:
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspension from drop ceilings
- Mounting hardware that easily retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
The Cisco M-Drive technology provides industry-leading 802.11n performance:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco® Aironet® 1260 Series wireless access points provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. These enterprise-class access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for rich-media applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating-temperature range.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 1260 Series delivers industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience using Cisco M-Drive technology, which includes:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients.
- BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed client environments.
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve rich-media applications.
All of these features ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.