Cisco Aironet 1262N Wireless Dual-band Access Point (AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9)
The Cisco Aironet 1260 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites.
Cisco Aironet 1260 (AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9) Series dual band AP
Provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. Cisco Aironet 1260 Series wireless access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for multimedia applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating temperature range.
These enterprise-class wireless access points deliver a sleek design with rugged metal housing and durable components:
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature and rugged components for deployment in extreme environmental conditions
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above ceiling installation options or suspension from drop ceilings
- Mounting hardware that easily retrofits to existing 1130 and 1240 Series mounting brackets to simplify 802.11n migration
The Cisco M-Drive technology provides industry-leading 802.11n performance:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients
- BandSelect improves 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Cisco® Aironet® 1260 Series wireless access points provide reliable and predictable 802.11n wireless coverage for indoor environments. These enterprise-class access points deliver up to nine times the throughput of 802.11a/g networks for rich-media applications. Designed specifically for challenging environments, the 1260 Series supports external antennas and a broad operating-temperature range.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 1260 Series delivers industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience using Cisco M-Drive technology, which includes:
- ClientLink improves reliability and coverage for legacy clients.
- BandSelect improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed client environments.
- VideoStream uses multicast to improve rich-media applications.
All of these features ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.