Ruckus ZoneDirector 1000 (901-1050-US00) supporting up to 50 ZoneFlex Access Points
NOTE: Ruckus Wireless Products can no longer be sold without the support service.
ZoneDirector 1000 supporting up to 50 ZoneFlex Access Points.
End User Premium Support includes Levels 1-2 and Level 3 Phone Support (24 x 7 x 365 days), Advanced Hardware Replacement, 24 hours Response Time for Support Forum, and Software Upgrades for the period of agreement (1 year)
The first complete wireless LAN (WLAN) developed specifically for the needs and budgets of small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and hotzone operators, ZoneDirector 1000 gives them the same enterprise features as the ZoneDirector 3000. It's perfect for the next generation of business class hotzone services, such as voice over Wi-Fi, IP-based video, secure enterprise access, and tiered Wi-Fi services. Easily deployed, centrally managed, and automatically tuned, ZoneDirector 1000 is the high-performance, cost-effective solution for SMEs.
The First "IT Lite" Centralized Control System for Multimedia Wireless LANs ZoneDirector 1000
The ZoneDirector 1000 is also perfect for operators who want to offer business class hot spot services such as voice over Wi-Fi, IP-based video, secure enterprise access and tiered Wi-Fi services in venues such as hotels, airports, schools and public buildings.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector easily integrates with network, security and authentication infrastructure already in-place and is easily configured through a point-and-click web-based wizard. Ruckus ZoneFlex APs automatically discover and are configured by the ZoneDirector.
Redundant and secure, the Ruckus ZoneDirector provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF and location management within a single, easy-to-use and affordable WLAN system.
Smart/OS Software Suite and Application Engine
- Advanced software capabilities
- Elegant guest networking without the hassle
- Users access policies provide rich WLAN control
- Multi-site authentication to scale large deployments
- Seamless integration with existing network infrastructure
Groundbreaking Wireless Features
- BeamFlex Wi-Fi beam-steering technology avoids interference and ensures peak performance for voice, video, and multimedia
- Provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF, and location management, plus SmartMesh wireless meshing
- Extended range eliminates Wi-Fi deadspots
- Minimizes erratic Wi-Fi behavior, enabling uninterrupted voice calls, through the use of Layer 3 tunneling and using key caching techniques when roaming with the Ruckus Mobility Module
Easy to Deploy and Manage
- Integrates with any existing network, security, and authentication infrastructure
- Can be installed in minutes
- Automatically discovers and configures ZoneFlex APs
- Unmatched total cost of ownership
- Provides features not found in costlier WLAN systems
- Requires little IT time