ULTRA-HIGH CAPACITY WIRELESS LINKS FOR HIGH BANDWIDTH APPLICATIONS
The FlexPort® family of high capacity millimeter wave radios offers carriers, service providers, government and enterprise users the ultimate flexibility in an access and aggregation/backhaul solution for today’s networks.
The FP18 and FP23 microwave radio systems have been designed specifically to meet the requirements of operators, carriers, and service providers requiring full-rate gigabit connectivity in a single, compact, all-outdoor enclosure. FP18 and FP23 accomplish this through an innovative approach in aggregating multiple RF channels without the need for additional hardware as with other lower licensed frequency band products. This helps ease installation and maintenance costs on the network by offering only one device to install and manage, providing the user with a highly-reliable, fully integrated backhaul solution.
BridgeWave is the market leader in providing highly reliable high capacity wireless solutions for next generation 4G networks. The FlexPort family of products leverages our expertise in designing and bringing to market carrier-class millimeter wave and microwave solutions that have been accepted and used in thousands of installations worldwide.
- Full-rate, full-duplex gigabit Ethernet transmission
- Internal 5-port gigabit Ethernet switch
- Low latency for fiber-equivalent performance
- Innovative RF channel aggregation yields true GigE throughput
- QPSK – 256QAM modem design allows flexibility in link planning
- Optional FIPS-Certified 256-bit AES Encryption
- Based on proven design – thousands of full-rate GigE millimeter wave terminals installed
- Rigorous HALT/HASS testing
- Up to 99.999% carrier-grade availability
Simple GigE Implementation:
- Less hardware to install than other microwave systems
- Lower dollar per megabit total cost of ownership
- Smaller & lighter than solutions requiring two ODUs and combiners
- No tower climb for upgrades